Entry Regulation

2017/10/05 - by IO UNIMED, 14772

As an international student planning to study within Indonesia territory, you should apply for a visa after receiving a Letter of Acceptance from Unimed. Please note that before applying for a visa, you have to get a study permit issued by the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia. International students who must apply for the study permit are those who join a Full Degree Program, Student Exchange Program, Short Course Program, Training Course, and Indonesian Language Course Program. The following guideline should help you to go through the process. If you need assistance, the staff of international office of Unimed can recommend agent to proceed your immigration documents with your own expenses.

Headline News