Indonesian International Student Mobility Award (IISMA) 2022 Registration is Open Now!
About IISMA Program
Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards is the Government of the Republic of Indonesia scholarship scheme to fund Indonesian students for mobility programs at top universities overseas. Undergraduate students could spend one semester at the overseas university partner to study, to experience the host country’s culture, and undertake practical assignments to enhance their skills.
The scheme is centrally managed by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Research, and Technology (DGHERT), Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology (MoECRT), and is open for undergraduate students from all Indonesian Higher Education Institutions under DGHERT.
For further information please visit the IISMA website!!
Don’t forget to check out the list of host universities, courses offered, and the requirement that fits you!
This Award Covers
The awardee will be granted the following benefits:
- Registration & tuition fee
- Transportation allowance
- Living allowance
- Health insurance
- Visa allowance
- PCR tests and Quarantine
To apply for IISMA 2022, you must (be):
- enrolled as an active Undergraduate Indonesian Student of UNIMED during application and during the program;
- an Indonesian citizen (WNI) currently residing in Indonesia and do not have dual citizenship;
- in the 4th or 6th semester at the time of the program application in 2022;
- maximum 23 years old on July 1, 2022;
- never have taken college leave (cuti) during undergraduate study;
- never have participated in an overseas physical mobility/exchange program during undergraduate study;
- have adequate English proficiency with minimum score of IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL iBT – 78, Duolingo English Test – 100*; (check here)
- nominated by the Vice Rector of Academic Affairs of your home university;
- not receive the living allowance from the other funding/scholarship from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology and Indonesian Endowment Fund during the IISMA Program; Notes for Bidikmisi and KIP students, you must provide letter of statement (signed by Head Department and Directorate of Student Affairs) willing to discontinue the Bidikmisi and KIP scholarship during IISMA program.
- not participating in other Kampus Merdeka programs at the same time as the IISMA Program;
- not have participated in more than one (1) Kampus Merdeka Program prior to the IISMA Program;
- never have violated the rules, norms, and/or laws applied in Indonesia;
- willing to follow the rules and regulations during participating in IISMA
Note *Please check and refer to the English Proficiency minimum score of each university
Prepare the required documents below before you apply!
- Recommendation letter signed by Head of Study Program (addressed to the Vice Rector I)
- Unimed Student’s ID/ Library Card
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS/TOEFL-iBT/Duolingo).
- Academic transcript (in English).
- Declaration of Non-Enrollment in A Physical/Non-Online International Student Mobility/Exchange Program.
- Declaration of Clearance from Narcotic, Psychotropic, or other addictive substance.
- Declaration of Non-Involvement in Sexual Violence.
- ID Card (KTP)
- Statement Letter (Unimed Template)
- Open an application account at the IISMA Portal.
- Submit the aforementioned required documents to the International Office of Unimed at by the deadline 1 April 2022 through the online submission link : bit.ly/Unimed-IISMA2022.
- the International Office of Unimed will evaluate your application and upon selection review of your documents, IO will then send the official nomination letter along with the signed declaration from Unimed to your registered email address.
- Nominated students will proceed with the online application which will be opened by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology (Kemdikbudristek) from 12 March – 12 April 2022.
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology (Kemdikbudristek) will then proceed with the selection of students.
- The FINAL decision of acceptance will be from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology (Kemdikbudristek).
- Template document for the Declaration will need to be signed by IO Unimed.
- List of programs (participating university partners and courses offered) are announced through IISMA Website.
- The Official Nomination from home university will be provided for each student to upload in their online application at Kemdikbudristek along with the signed Declaration Letter. The sooner you submit your documents to IO, the sooner we can process your nomination letter.
- As this scholarship is highly competitive, applicants are strongly suggested to strictly follow the basic requirements of the eligibility.
- Any changes and updated information throughout the opening of the application will be notified on this page. Final reference of information will be from the IISMA Website.